I send my help signal to the internet! I am currently unemployed and have rent and other things to pay for. So for the rest of the summer I am taking commissions!!
So here’s what I’m doing:
$10 for full-body line art and colored headshots (if you want fancy coloring, it’s just $5 more)
$15 for full body with color. If you want a little bit of fancy color we can work something out.
$20 for full body and fancy colors. If you’ve got ideas for a color scheme or want me to do something experimental, let me know.
I’m also doing full reference sheets for $25. I’ll do whatever you want me to do for it: front full body, back full body, profile of face, 3/4 full body. Base or fancy coloring, and anything else. (Keep this in mind if you’re someone wanting to audition for the FAKE wink wink)
And for every extra character you add, it’s $5 extra.
I’m opening 5 slots unless I have a lot of people asking for drawings. I’ll need reference pictures and details for what you had in mind for the picture. Send that info to my email at email@example.com. I’d prefer PayPal for payment, send me an ask for my info.
I’m down for drawing OCs, furry characters, and real people but I’d rather not draw fetishy stuff or porn.
Thank you for the support!
I haven’t posted any art in a long time! But that doesn’t mean I haven’t been drawing cause I totally have. I tend to find a lot of spare time when I’m working the front desk.
So here’s what’s going on in all these pics:
1. I’ve been playing a lot of Skyrim. I love the Khajiit and I’d love to see the next game they make (not the MMO) be in Elsweyr. I did some armor doodling and really liked these two.
2. Drew some old and new faces. The older looking guy is still in concept but he’s the human form of the chaotic god in the story I’ve gotten nowhere on.
3. Profiles of the new characters in my D&D group which has started to fall apart. I doubt we’ll play another game after our next one…Shit was getting weird.
4. My friend was developing a story we were cooperating on and we were talking about the lion race I came up with. He thought they’d be a mix of Roman/Greek/Japanese cultures and I went with it.
5. The Hobbit made Dwarves cool again. I wanted a Dwarf character in my story based on the character my friend in my old D&D group always played. I’m still working on his design.
6. It’Tar! But tweaked for my story. I wanted my own reptilian design and I like what I’ve done with him so far.
7. Something I drew today. I wanted to draw a Ranger Lady.
8. My attempt at drawing a JoJo-esque character.
Ra’Gru the Barbarian. He’s supposed to have just a loincloth but fuck that, I don’t need to hear the guy talking about how he runs around naked and shit. He’s also a were-bear.
Fjorleif the Fighter. Dwarf ladies have beards to, you know (in certain games and books at least).
There’s a lot of people in our group
Tafnion the Wizard. The DM’s character who Alwin finds to be a bit of a dick as he goes around being snooty and elf-y. He’s also a were-bear.
Oh shit another one!
Ramey the Paladin, who may or may not be Alwin’s brother but he’s totally Alwin’s best friend.
Skylar the Cleric. She belongs to my friend’s girlfriend (recently engaged) who joined later because we were in desperate need of a healer
Not the fanciest picture but pretty decent still